Attention all "green" and earth loving readers!
The Honest Co. has a deal that you DON'T want to miss!
Today and tomorrow only save 50% off of your first Diaper or Family Essentials Bundle with coupon code TOTL%HY0W6F
While I cloth diaper my children close to 99% of the time, my boys wear biodegradeable diapers the other 1% of the time in order to avoid the toxic chemicals in most commerical disposable diapers.
Honest Diapers are 100% non-toxic, chlorine-free, sustainable (they do not take 500 years to decompose!), and plant-based materials, so your baby is safe and NOT exposed to any harsh or synthetic chemicals!
At Honest.com you can purchase individual products or a Bundle & Save monthly subscription that can include:
* Shampoo and body wash
* Laundry detergent (cloth diaper safe!)
* Dishwasher pods
* Surface cleaner
* Bio-degradeable Diapers and training pants(in many beautiful designs!)and wipes
* Healing balm (also cloth diaper safe, and a new fave for my Leettle's bottom!)
* Bug spray
* Body oil
* Lotion - my ABSOLUTE FAVE Honest product!
And so much more...and the best part, all products are toxin-free and eco-friendly!
You can also try a sample of the Honest products for FREE! All you need to pay is the cost of shipping!
Click HERE to visit Honest Co. now!
Disclosure: I was not paid for this post, however I do recieve store credit from purchases made through one or more of the links you will see on this site. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising.